Hi Ho Silver Pendant
This horse pendant is 99.9% pure fine silver (made from PMC), handmade by me (sterling
silver is 92.5% silver and the remaining 7.5% is copper and other alloys). The surface has
been oxidized producing a beautiful aged patina to bring out the stamped design. It is on a
textured, oxidized 16" sterling silver chain, secured with a sterling lobster clasp. The
pendant itself is approx. 1 inch.
SOLD
email: tara@fiveoclocksomewhere.us