Mandala Necklace
Mandala Necklace - This is a very detailed 99.9% pure fine silver pendant handmade by
me (sterling silver is 92.5% silver and the remaining 7.5% is copper and other alloys).  
The surface has been oxidized producing a beautiful aged patina to bring out the stamped
design. It is also set with a light amethyst CZ stone in the center. It measures about 1 -
1/16" and hangs from an 18" shiny sterling silver chain secured with a sterling lobster
clasp.
SOLD
email: tara@fiveoclocksomewhere.us